- 7000 to 20000 INR
- 7000.00 - 20000.00 INR
- 1/2", 1",3/2", 3/4"
- Steam trap is a device used to discharge condensates and non-condensable gases with a negligible consumption or loss of live steam.
- Stainless steel
- steam line, Textiles, Boiler
IEPL Steam Traps come standard with our 10 year performance guarantee against orifice erosion and steam wastage .
See below the smooth steam flow in IEPL Steam trap compare to other mechanical steam trap.
Due to the traps unique orifice design there is TRUE continuous condensate discharge without any open/close cycles rather than intermittent discharge unlike traditional mechanical type steam traps.
It is important to know that acceptable loss from 50 Rectus steam traps is LESS than that of 1 failed open mechanical type steam trap. And CO2emissions are reduced through reducing steam consumption and boiler fuel usage by up to 20%.
- No moving parts
- No spare parts required
- Permanently eliminate the need for steam trap surveys & repairing cost.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Save water
- Save water treatment chemicals
- Save electricity
- Handles varying or constant loads
- Easily handles water hammer
- Automatic air venting at start-up
- Perfect operation in vertical or horizontal installation.
- AHMEDABAD, MUNDRA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Test Certificate By IEPL.
H-2, Swamisharan Complex, Ramwadi Bus Stop, Isanpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382443, India