- 3000.00 - 15000.00 INR
- Medium Pressure
- Hot Water
- As per requirement Ton/day
- Long Life
- Main body casting Internal S.S 316
- to trap steam and allow condensate to flow
RECTUS Steam Trap
Main function of any steam trap is to trap the steam and drain out the condensate water. In industry there are many types of steam trap like thermodynamic trap, float trap & inverted bucket trap. There is huge difference in working principle of our RECTUS Steam trap and other ordinary steam trap.
There are mainly three problems in other mechanical operating traps are as under so preventive testing and maintenance required.
Traps fail in open condition :
- Wasting of steam, boiler feed water and treatment chemicals
- Also it creates back pressure on all other traps so stalling the condensate in other trap.
Traps fail in closed condition so backing up condensate causing:
- Loss of heat output
- Required Plant shut down and loss of production
- Water hammering in steam system and so plant damaged.
Steam is approximately 1000 times greater in volume than condensate at atmospheric pressure and as steam and condensate pass through the orifice of the trap. But in density wise condensate is much greater than steam so only condensate water come first than steam come out due to specifically sized venture orifice design.
The RECTUS unit is sized to handle 100% of the condensate load produced by a particular application.
At 100% capacity, an accurately sized orifice loses no steam and backs up no condensate.
When the load drops below 100% capacity, the orifice passes a violently turbulent mixture of equivalent volumes of steam and water. Since condensate is several hundred times denser than steam, steam loss is negligibl
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Set per Months Per Month
- 1 week Week
- All India
- Test Certificates
H-2, Swamisharan Complex, Ramwadi Bus Stop, Isanpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382443, India